Last week my friends Kelly and Amy came down to visit with their little girls Charlotte and Mia. It was wonderful to see them and Will loved spending time with his "girlfriends" even though he's still working on sharing and not biting.
Kel and Aim are my best friends from high school and it was so much fun to be together. They live close to each other and I'm always very jealous that they get together so often. Hopefully someday we'll be close again. I love them.
Will and Mia on the boardwalk-I have another shot somewhere of them wrestling. She's a lover and a fighter just like Will.
Charlotte loves her some Crocs.
Mia and Will-a little freaked out when the gorilla bounded up against the glass at the zoo. It scared Amy and me too!
It's kind of crazy and really fun that our kids are months apart. We never would have believed it in high school.
This is one of my faves from the week.
Will loved stealing Charlotte's cup. What is it with their fascination with each other's cups??

"I'm not sure if I've forgiven you for the bite" -Charlotte
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a great time! Will is quite "the ladies man"
Post a Comment