Monday, May 16, 2011

Things I do when I'm parenting alone...

1) Stay at the playground as long as possible. No reason to rush home for dinner if daddy won't be there.
2) Go to bed way, way too late as a result of catching up on too much Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl. Shockingly, my husband doesn't like to watch them with me. I know, weird, right? Sadly, there are no Friday Night Lights to catch up on. Mostly because Sean loves the show too. I'm already mourning the end of this season and the show. So sad, so sad.
3) Make kids their favorite dinners and gorge myself on leftover Pioneer Woman dishes.

Risotto Primavera



Delicious, Creamy Mashed Potatoes

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/11/delicious_creamy_mashed_potatoes/

This is the link. Because mine did not come out as spectacularly as hers. Because I don't believe in peeling potatoes. I like to use red ones and just mash them up skins and all. Mostly because I'm lazy. I like to tell myself that the skins contain more of the vitamins too.

No comments: