We're still having a blast with our new camera these days. We're also enjoying some beautiful weather! And I'm finally starting to enjoy life again after 2 months of morning sickness. I could blame my lack of blogs on being pregnant but really, it's just not true=) I had no idea how tired I'd be this time around. Working full time when I was pregnant with Will seems like a piece of cake compared to how tired I was chasing him around while feeling crummy. Now we're 16 weeks along and I'm feeling much, much better. It's like getting over the flu!
We had a great time having Gramma and Nona for visits in the last month and we also went on a trip to Virginia with Baba and Tata and Uncle Rob. Will was loving his time with everyone.

Happy Birthday Nona!!!
Loving on and Dancing with Tata or as Will says, "Ta-Daaa"
Manassas Battlefield with Baba and Daddy
Valentines Day with Gramma
2 comments:
Yea! New Will pictures! And yea! for new baby O'Sullivan!! So happy for you guys.
Congrats on the new baby! That's Awesome!!! :)
Post a Comment