Since this week has been a series of downpours in Jacksonville, I thought I'd add some pictures from a few weeks ago when it was HOT. We went to the zoo for a playdate where they have a splash park for the kids. They had a blast.
Bailey giving Judah some love.
Will, Brady and Bailey
Okay, so my favorite thing to do at the Pendleton's house is to put Judah's fun dress up hats on Will and Judah. It is just hysterical to me. And, in my current condition, it often makes me almost wet my pants. And the next picture of Will needs to be in the next post because I can't get Picasa to add all the pictures that I select at the same time. I need to do it in smaller batches I suppose. Any suggestions out there? I love that they post so quickly from Picasa but sometimes it doesn't add all the pics I've selected. More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment