Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Early June

We've just returned home from Sean's mom's house on Shelter Island after 10 days of much cooler weather. It was lovely compared to the 96 degree weather here.

I managed to take about 1,000 pictures up there so I figured I should update the blog with some pictures from early June. Here they are...

Looking out at the Landing...
Reading on the floor with Daddy
Rolling a golf ball down the hall with Daddy and Baba. Why do we buy toys???

Grabbing the camera before a very scary Doberman from down the street came to visit. About 10 seconds after I took these photos, it scared the life out of us.


Wearing my Dr. Scholls. I remember clanking around in my mom's back in the early 80s.
Token picture of me because I'm trying to include myself in more pictures=)
Hangin' with Judah
I
I had to document the recent obsession with blankets. Even though it is hotter than Hades outside, Will insists on at least 3 blankets in his crib these days. He just loves to cuddle with them.


1 comment:

Shan said...

I don't believe there is anything cuter that sleeping kids. Fun new pics. He's just the cutest!